Resources for Writers: Worksheets
- The 5 Essentials for Good Writing: Use this worksheet to help ensure you’re including the 5 Essentials for Good Writing.
- Pre-Writing: Use this worksheet to help you plan and implement your pre-writing strategy.
Resources for Writers: Links
- Need a quick editing check for common spelling and grammatical errors? Try Grammarly’s Grammar Check.
- Trying to ensure your word choices are effective? I recommend Merriam-Webster.
- Formatting citations for your article or essay? Purdue University’s guides for APA, AP, the Chicago Manual of Style, and MLA are excellent.
- Want to get organized? I personally love Microsoft’s OneNote, but Evernote also gets rave reviews.